Connect with me on Facebook for Gloabal Fitness Day on January 3, 2015.
For most of us while it’s easy to list our New Year’s fitness resolutions turning them into results requires Thought before Action. As a major motivator to A-list clients such as Jessica Alba, and Halle Berry, it’s true achieving a Hollywood body or total wellness starts in the brain.
If you have 10 minutes to ponder 10 points then you will reach your results in as easy as 3-2-1! Of course it also helps to have a trainer and that’s why this January 3, 2016 from 10 am – 2pm EST consider this your opportunity to get personally Coached by me.
If you didn’t quite reach the goals you set in 2015 plan to make this year different. To help you on your way join me as I continue my third year as your Coach on Global Fitness Day! I will make myself available on my facebook fan page https://www.facebook.com/321Fitness for a live chat session where I will guide your choices, offer sound advice and inspire you into turning resolutions into results. Lets do it together! After all, we all want to feel our best!
10 minutes is all it takes to ponder these 10 points.
If you’re ready get a pen and paper and jot down the answers to the following.
- What does total wellness look like to you? Less weight, more muscle tone?
- What does total wellness feel like to you? Feel stronger, sexier, more energized.
- What is your ideal dream workout, ideal meal and the best way to de-stress?
- What would that look like if you put a next level of “healthy” dose into those three?
- What fitness goals do you have for the next 30-60-90 days, in 6 months and 1 year?
- Take those goals and lets break them down even further – what daily, alternate days actions will you do that align with your goals? In other words how much time do you plan to devote to exercise? How much time do you have to prepare your meals?
- Now that you see it on paper, what adjustments if any do you think you should make to ensure success in relation to your fitness goals?
- Do you enjoy the company of others when you exercise or do you prefer to train alone? Can you include friends and family in some of your workouts?
- Can you incorporate training tools to make fitness fun, hold you accountable and progress you safely? Consider a new playlist or workout app.
- What motivates you to exercise and eat right?
Once you have answered these questions as completely as possible consider yourself on your way to turning resolutions into results. The next step is to discuss your answers with me. See you online on January 3rd !